Celebration is Life's Frosting!

Celebration is Life's Frosting!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Purse Cake

Well I did it!
I do like the way it came out,
Don't you?
Even though I do think it came out really well and cute,
I would do a few things differently.
Only to make it easier on myself.

For the cake, I did bake the 2 loaf pans.
Froze them.
Shaped them
and
Finally iced it.
This I would do exactly the same
as I do like the shape of this purse.

I then made panels to cover each side.
I probably would do this the same as I do like the look.
How I would make my life easier though is BEFORE I ice the cake,
I would make templates to make it easier to make the panels.

Now onto my lovely handle.
You remember me talking about that yesterday.
Don't you?
Next time, before making them I would know exactly where I wanted them on my cake.
I broke one of my two handles that I made.
I need to make another spare today on the off chance it breaks on the way to the party.

Life is short
Eat Dessert first!

No comments:

Post a Comment