Celebration is Life's Frosting!

Celebration is Life's Frosting!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Scrapbooking that you Eat!

I am no Cake Boss nor am I Ace of Cakes.
What I am is a self taught baker with a passion to create.  
I have always been creative and looked for Creative outlets.   
For years that outlet was my scrapbooking which I still love, but then I realized that I could use these same creative genes in my kitchen.   
I often refer to my cakes as
"Scrapbooking that you Eat"

I will admit that my baking has taken on a life of it's own.  
I started simple.   
Baking simple cakes for my family.

Before my first son was born, I even took an introduction cake decorating class.   
I really didn't use it much and really only took it because my sister-in-law didn't want to take it by herself.  
I thought it was fun, but left it at that.

Fast Forward
Years
and
many cakes later....

I have found another creative passion and outlet.
So, I invite you to come on my journey with me
as I learn,
try new techniques
and
bake!

Life is Short
Eat Dessert first!!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by to check out your new blog. Yummy, now I'm hungry! You have some great-looking goodies on here :)

    ReplyDelete