Celebration is Life's Frosting!

Celebration is Life's Frosting!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Titanic Sunk again!

My other son's birthday is the same day as the Titanic struck the iceberg.
This being the 100th anniversary and all, he wanted a Titanic cake.

Here is the birth of a ship
My original concept was to place the cake board with cake on a carved cake dummy.
Once I carved a placed the cake on top of it, I thought it was too tall for what I was going for.
I hardly breathed when removing the cake from the cake dummy.
I was sure I would split it in half and end up changing the design to a sinking ship.
I held my breath, said a prayer, and all was well.


Not to shabby,
If I do say so myself.


My son was beyond excited with his cake 
and
we managed to sink it anyway.



Life is short.
Eat dessert first!

No comments:

Post a Comment