Celebration is Life's Frosting!

Celebration is Life's Frosting!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

An All American Cake

Happy day after July 4th!
I thought I would share my July 4th cake with you.
Isn't it pretty?
Now if that wasn't patriotic enough....
Wait till you take a piece.

 Impressive isn't it?
The red and blue are Red Velvet Cake
Although, I guess you would call the blue Blue Velvet Cake.
The white is a Elegant White Cake.
The white icing is stabilized whipped cream.
 I can not take the credit for this design as I saw it on another blog

I do cut my cake a little different  as I stack my blue cake on top of my halved white and red cake.
This way I can make sure to have a perfect fit when putting it all together.

What did you bake for the 4th?

Life is short
Eat dessert first!

No comments:

Post a Comment